Safety & Quality
It is our long term goal to maintain high standards of workmanship, product quality, service and reliability.
Holding NATA Accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020 you can be assured that Proofload meets all industry standard requirements.
HEALTH, Safety & ENVIRONMENT
Proofload’s HS&E management system defines the standards to which we operate and is statistically proven through achieving zero harm to personnel and the environment.
Proofload is committed to operating to the highest of health & safety standards to provide our employees, contractors, clients and visitors with a safe workplace and minimise the impact our business may have on the environment.
Proofload captures internal performance data using innovative systems for reporting and recording risk assessment and management, as well as monitoring ongoing improvements through regular reviews and audits.
Proofload excels in surpassing conformance standards and aims to exceed the following objectives:
- Comply with all relevant statutory obligations, contractual requirements and company systems
- Provide adequate resources to establish and maintain safe work systems
- Maintain health and safety competency and integrate health and safety requirements in all aspects of business
- Continuously improve performance, as measured against targets and objectives, through innovative technology, education and good management practices
- Provide ongoing health and safety training and reviews for all employees
- Employ only those contractors who aspire to the same health and safety standards as Proofload Pty Ltd
- Promote a positive health and safety culture which is based on the principle that all incidents can be prevented
- Provide an emergency response program for unforeseen events so as to minimise hazards to people, assets and the environment
At Proofload, our most imperative value is to achieve a safe & healthy workplace by caring for one another and the environment.